Sunday 10 July 2011

Finally! Something to do...

...infact, too much to do.

I've been wanting to get my hair cut for a while now, and given it's the boring graduation on Thursday I thought now's a time is as good as any. I've had the reliable mother onto the hairdresser (who I've been having cut my hair for years, I refuse to go into a shop for various reasons.) The hairdresser said the 25th! THE 25TH?! Too late, so she can do Monday evening... uhm... that's tomorrow. Not as though I have enough to do already. So I've wrote a list.

I love a good list.

So far, we have:-
Monday - Clean the kitchen and haircut.
(I've been on a crazy room by room cleaning spree and all that is left to do is the kitchen and living room. There's been a lot of playing what I like to call 'musical furniture'.)

Tuesday - Living Room (it's a big room, it requires a full days dedication)

Wednesday - Job induction and evening cricket. Hopefully it'll go off without a hitch.

Thursday - Graduation.

Now I realise I've only written "Graduation" for Thursday but if you knew what it entailed, such as a 6am start... you'd probably be feeling like screaming too.

My list has on the back, another list (I said I love a good list), which has the things I will need throughout the week. I'm missing some of those things, which I think are at the parents, so luckily, I can go and collect them tomorrow whilst having a hair cut (not at the same time, obviously).

So, since I've had such an insanely lazy weekend and my body feels like doing a 2 hour performance of river-dance (I can't river dance to save my life) in order to make up for the lack of movement, I've decided it's a good time to make a start on day ones tasks of, the kitchen. So, I'm going to have to start by clearing up the weekend mess and then getting into the cupboards. Luckily no musical furniture, but perhaps musical crockery. Must get on now, time is running out. I may run around a little first to make sure my legs still work.

P.S. There is only one toilet roll left, I must get to the shop asap. Boys just don't understand the desperate needs of a woman to have an ample supply of toilet roll!

No comments: