Monday 12 November 2012

Off the face of the earth

Don't ask me where I've been the last few months, it's been a bit hectic. I've had lots of laughs and more recently lots of tears. Time to get back to a happy medium of contented amusements. I'm sure it won't take long for that to happen, but in the mean time got to grin and bare the emotional torture of being messed around and all the nonsense of thought that goes with it. All seems to make sense to me now, but I think I'm making it make sense to suit myself because I never got any answers. I never seem to get any answers. Just a whole lot of "I don't know" and "I'm not sure" but to me there is always an answer to justify the means. Some people just need to man up and tell the truth rather live their pathetic existence in a world of decite and baloney. Grow up, yeah?


Have to say though, it's changed my attitude. I would like to say for the better, but only time will tell. I'm very much hoping for some happy distractions over the next month and a half. I think I have every weekend covered between now and Christmas, with things that ought to be a barrel of laughs. I'm taking a barrel to fill with laughter and see if I can get that achieved.


I've only got 4 weeks left in work before I have some time off and I'm really looking forward to the break, most of the time off will be a bit crazy but I have a few days to relax and enjoy myself. Plus, it's coming up to my birthday which will be good. Still debating whether or not I want to go to the works Christmas do, it's on my birthday, I'll have to see what the plan is, with it being in Manchester and my living quite some distance away. I do usually quite like a plan.



Ever get the feeling that you have too much to say and too many questions but you know full well saying and asking won't achieve anything? Frustrating; trying to keep a calm mind and attitude but being fiery tempered, it's harder than it ought to be to achieve. I would quite like to be nice and serene and calm, on the outside it would appear so, much like the left. However, it's more like the one on the right. Crazy rough seas.


Anyway, it's pretty much time to stop dwelling and start expelling. I was trying to find words that rhymed there, just to add effect to the purpose. Hope it was achieved.

I do enjoy slouching with my feet up on the seat opposite me whilst I'm in work, seems the ultimate in lazy.


Let's just hope this year ends quickly and I don't have to endure any more rubbish. I'm a sensitive soul, though I seem thick skinned...


Onwards and upwards.

No comments: