Sunday 16 October 2011

I've noticed

I've noticed that I've not blogged since I've become one of those rare employed people that you don't hear about so often in the news.

I've noticed that I've not much of a life going on what with having a job and being too tired/lazy to do anything when I come home from work. I write this in bed as I anticipate such difficulty getting up in the morning tomorrow, I try to reduce this by coming to bed early, although sitting up and blabbing my thoughts out into a blog isn't conducive for relaxing for bed. Neither is somebody having the tv on so loud you can't hear yourself think (major exaggeration). Although I suppose writing my thoughts down will give me less to think about before bed, which I assure you is a relief.

I noticed, my phone ran out of space for messages, now I've made some space it won't shush up making noise. It's nice to be alerted to the fact somebody cares, such love (probably abuse from my best friend for something or other, in a jolly mockery type of way). Although for it to beep at me sparatically (a word I've made up, which I enjoy to use at every opportunity) is rather bothersome. I hope it stops soon, however I'm yet to read any of the messages. That will be a feat in itself (another exaggeration).

I ought to blog a bit more often now that I've realised I stopped blogging since I got a job, ironic really. However, for now I must go to... that was supposed to follow with bed, but I paused to read those messages and got entranced into replying, such is technology.

Ok, now I will go to bed and I will blog another time.

Goodnight my limited readers.
(i.e. zilch)

No comments: